1. Who we are
2. How to contact us
If you have any questions related to data protection, in order to implement your rights or make a complaint, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address: Russia, St. Petersburg Yakornaya st. 13A, 21, office 212.
3. Why we collect personal data
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your application. To do this, we collect the following data that you enter on our website by yourself: full name, postal address and e-mail address;
- To send you reminders about incomplete applications;
- To send you newsletters with the information about our events. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time;
- To contact you and conduct a client satisfaction survey with the analytical purposes, to improve quality, to develop our services, to improve the website performance, or to adjust our services to your needs;
- To support administrative legal purposes (for example, checking for fraud for safety reasons);
- To observe the current legislation.
4. Implications of refusal of data provision
We need either a part or all the personal data specified in section 3.1 to deliver our services to you. If you do not provide the requested personal data, we will not be able to deliver our services to you.
We store your personal information only while your user account remains active or when it is necessary for delivering our services to you. Nevertheless, we may need to store this information in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to settle disputes, and to ensure the observance of our agreements.
5. Your rights to data protection:
- Right to access. You have a right to receive a confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed or not, and in this case, seek access to personal data. You have a right to get a copy of the personal data, which is being processed. We can ask you for additional information for identification or for receiving additional copies requested by you, and we can charge a reasonable fee depending on the administrative costs;
- Right to correction. You have a right to ask us to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the processing purposes, you have a right to fill in incomplete personal data, including through submitting of an additional application;
- Right to data cancellation. Under certain circumstances, you have a right to ask us to delete your personal data, and we shall be obligated to delete such data. But in such cases, we will no longer be able to deliver our services to you;
- Right to limitation of processing. Under certain circumstances, you have a right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. In this case, the corresponding data will be marked and processed by us only for certain purposes;
- Object rights and rights associated with automatic decision-making. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object at any time, based on your particular situation, regarding our processing of your personal data, and we may be required to no longer process your personal data. Moreover, if your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for this purpose;
- Right to data portability. Under certain circumstances, you have a right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a digital format and you have a right to request the transfer of such data to another person, if such transfer is technically possible;
- Right to present a complaint to a supervision agency. If you think you rights to personal data have been violated, you can present a complaint to a local data protection agency in the country of residence, work, or the place of suspected violence of rights.
6. Data safety
We follow generally accepted industry standards of protection of the information submitted to us during its transfer and after receiving it. We take corresponding administrative, technical, and physical protection measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, unlawful use, or any other illegal form of processing of Personal data at our disposal. These include firewalls, password protection, and other elements of access and authentication control.
We pay particular attention to safe transfer of personal and financial data. Such data is transferred from your computer to our server and from our server to third-party processors via encrypted channels supported by an advanced TLS (transport layer security) cryptographic protocol.
In addition to that, we maintain the data security standard of the payment card industry which is a set of technical and operational requirements to organizations that store, process, and transfer payment card data. Among other things, the standard requires us to support a safe network, protect the data of cardholders, and undergo a quarterly check for vulnerabilities. Please, note that we do not store payment card data.
It is worth remembering that none of the methods of electronic data transfer or storage is perfect. We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transfer to us or store on our website. We cannot also guarantee that this information will not become available, disclosed, modified, or destroyed through the violation of any of our physical, technical or management activities. If you believe that your personal data has been somehow compromised, please, contact us as it is specified in section 2. If we find out that our security system has been hacked into, we will inform you and the authorities about the accident in accordance with current legislation.
7. Data exchange
In our work, we can use services of different organizations and external service providers to process your personal data for certain purposes or on behalf of and according to the instructions of the New World Now.
We can disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties for the purposes listed below:
- credit card issuing companies, payment service providers for processing the payments initiated on our website;
- hosting providers for maintaining the correct operation of our website;
- law firms, courts, other agencies, and service providers for ensuring compliance and application of any agreement with you;
- state authorities or law-enforcement authorities, such as police and regulatory bodies, upon their request and only in accordance with the requirements of current legislation or for protection of our rights and security of our clients, staff, and assets.
8. Change of owner
- Main. These cookies allow you to move around the website and use its functions, such as access to protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the information that you are interested in. These cookies do not collect data that identifies a website visitor.
- Presentation. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from the web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a website visitor. All data that these cookies collect is aggregate and, therefore, anonymous. It is used only to improve the performance of the website.
- Functional. These cookies allow our website to remember the options selected by you and provide advanced, more personalized functions. Information that these cookies collect may be anonymous. These cookies cannot track your activity on other websites.
- Behavioral. These cookies and web beacons are used to track the clicks leading to our website and on our website for the purposes of general analytics, tracking traffic models, redirecting products and rewarding the referring websites. They are placed by corresponding service providers with our permission. They record e-mail messages and interaction on the website and this information is only available to our service providers and us.
Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, except the data that you decide to provide to us. Nevertheless, you have a right to decide whether to accept or to decline cookies. Most modern browsers have corresponding settings. If you decide to decline cookies, you will still be able to use our website, although your access to certain functions and areas may be limited. As there are different ways to decline cookies using your web browser control elements, please, visit the help menu of your browser to get additional information.
10. Children’s privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and we consciously do not collect personal data of children under the age of 18 without their parents’ consent. If you are under 18, please, do not open and do not use our website. If we find out that the personal data was collected on our website from users under the age of 18 without their parents’ consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information. If you are a parent or a conservatee and you find out that your child under the age of 18 has registered a user account on our website, please, contact us at email@example.com
11. Changes in this policy
12. Third-party websites
Our website can contain links to other websites of interest. Nevertheless, please, note that such websites are out of our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for security and privacy of any information that you provide when visiting such websites. You have to be careful and read privacy policies used on other websites.